Alex Stevenson: The eco-nutritionist
We are constantly bombarded by the media with conflicting and confusing advice about nutrition and many of us can feel overwhelmed and worried about whether our diet is right for our health.
If you’ve been struggling with food, having difficulty maintaining a healthy weight, confused as to whether your food choices are healthy or ethical (or both!) or maybe you are feeling below par and would like to find out how to get your vitality back, if so, read on………..
I’m Alex Stevenson, a registered nutritional therapist and consultant based in Worcestershire. My unique approach to nutritional advice is rooted in these principles:
- Eat real food
- Eat mindfully/ intuitively
- Care about the food you eat, how it affects your body and the planet
- Stop dieting start nourishing
- Reconnect to the source of your food
I can help you to:
- Achieve a healthy weight
- Improve your energy levels
- Overcome negative eating patterns and develop healthy ones
- Develop a greater sense of compassion and self-care
- Help you create a plan to achieve your health goals
- Learn to eat mindfully and trust your intuition
- Learn to love real food
- Help you to plan healthy meals and snacks
- Learn simple, tasty and nutritious recipes
- Free yourself from worrying about food so that you can become who you really want to be!
For more information about how nutritional therapy can help you, click here.
If you’d like to work with me on a one-to-one basis, or attend one of my courses or workshops, or would like to arrange a free 15 minute telephone consultation to find out if nutritional therapy is suitable for you, please contact me.
I have a practice at The Fold Natural Therapy Centre between Malvern and Worcester.
I am a registered nutritional therapist and consultant. As a full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional therapy (BANT) and the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). I am committed to keeping up-to-date with the latest scientific research. I regularly attend seminars, lectures and workshops for continuing professional development.